Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wondeful day for April Fools

AHAHAHAHAHAHA IDIOT I GOT YOU

That was my moms reaction to my amazing April fools prank. It all started at 11pm. My parents were sound asleep, and i was on the move. I had my genius plan assembled. Just the day before i bought 7 gallons of chocolate sauce, and a couple of ice cream buckets. Step one was finished.

Step 2. I had to rig all of the chocolate sauce above the doors she was going through, and in her new Mercedes car seats and exhaust. When she woke up and went to work, she would be covered in chocolate. It was an amazing plan. It was hard work. The chocolate ice cream tubs were extremely heavy, and the doors seemed higher than they normaly would. But it would be worth it. deffinatly.

It was 3:30. My mom would awake from her relaxing slumber only to be covered in gooey chocolate sauce. It would be amazing. Just a couple more hours. I tried my hardest to stay awake, but my eyes eventually grew heavy, and by 5, i was overcome by my tiredness.

I woke up at 7:25. My mom shoudl just be waking up from her warm soft bed. i stayed in my room for a couple of minutes just to hear her reaction. Her room is right below mine. Still waiting after a few minutes. I went down to look. When i opened my door, i felt a bump, and looked up to see a heaping bowl of chocolate sauce oozing down into my face. I whipped off the sauce from my face, to see my moms grinning face. Holding onto her side laughing, she threw me a towel. Its ok though, she and her car would feel the pain pretty soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is really good it was intresting and organized. I liked your idea for an april fools joke.
    I would give you a 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you fell asleep and she did the same thing to you, Very Creative and funny 5/5

    ReplyDelete