Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The most important game of my life

I was playing CoD:MW2 Hardcore Team Deathmatch on Invasion. I hooked up a rifle grenade, and blasted the guy camping in the corner. So i picked up his M4A1 carbine, got a headshot on his team mate, knifed the same guy in the back when he spawned and stole his ammo. I called in my harrier and got 3 kills. I was ready to call in my chopper gunner. I had to find a safe spot. I dashed to the dense bushes in the back of the map, planted some claymores, and laid down in the brown gooey mud. I called in the chopper gunner. It spawned in the tall, snowy mountains behind the enemies so i surpised them. There were guys camping in builings, but i was able to shoot through the walls. I got a triple kill in the first barrage and a multi kill instantly after. i was going for nuke. 25-0? No problem, i was already at 21-0. Problem. The enemy with the RPG bombarded my chopper, and it went down hard.

I was 21-0. There i was, camping in the farest corner of the map, hiding away in fear of loosing my nuke. i crept silently into the gas station. There were two enemies crounched, peeking around the dusty wall. Double kill. Almost there. An enmey was sprinting into a nearby building, when i unloaded into his back. I brutally killed him, and i was one away. Just that same moment, i was camping atop a 3 story building, with green walls. I had my crosshairs on my kill, ready to pull the trigger. I got shot in the back instantly before i shot. I was furious.

I took off my mike, whipped it at the stone wall, kick a massive hole in my window, and ran out of mt room bellowing at the top of my lungs. My brother ask me to stop, i smacked him as hard as i could. Then it got horrible. He went rage on me and took me hard to the tough carpet. He started to pound my face with his fist and his lumpy knuckles. I started to look like a soggy tomato. Eventually, my mom saved me by tearing him off of me. I was in so much anguish and pain, i felt like dying. My mother quickly drove me to the hosptial and i stayed there in the stinky hospital for 3 long, boring, terrible days.

2 comments:

  1. First thing I saw several mistakes in the post, second the idea is not the most exicting nobody is that interested in storys about you playing a game. Although you did write alot from the subject manor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty good, it was organized. The ending was simple, and the beginning didnt really grab my attention.. 3/5

    ReplyDelete