Monday, February 22, 2010

Bloody Spring Break

Scott Lucyks Journal
March 11 3:12pm
Dante. The dumbest, ugliest lamest alpaca on the Campbell blueberry, chicken, horse and alpaca farm. I'm not kidding, Adam Campbells farm has blueberries, chickens, horses and alpacas! That's not a joke! But that is far from the point. My spring break mission is to eliminate Dante.
It will be difficult. The farms robot sensors patrol the south and east perimeters of the farm, and the house blocks the west. The north will be were we must strike. The massive cliff will make it perilous for me and my accomplice, Braden, to enter the alpaca shed. Adam, the owner of the farm, intimately cuddles with Dante from 9pm to 9am every night. The only time hes not there is at approximately 1am, when he will briefly excuse himself to accommodate his chicken, Barbara.
We have it all planned out. We need to strike on March 12, because it is a full moon and Adam will be distracted, (he is terrified of the ware wolf). We will stealthily disable the robot patrols at 12:30am sharp. From there we will be able to freely enter the alpaca shed when Adam dismisses himself. We will have only 30 nerve-wracking minutes to successfully arm the bomb, because Adam will not be intrigued with Barbara, shes too elderly. He will no longer be attracted to her long, scaled beak, her rough, grey fur and her bony, meatless form. If the bomb is timed correctly, it will detonate right as Adam re-enters the shed, engulfing them both in a fiery inferno.
The passing will be swift and painless. The bomb is large enough vaporize up the shed, but the rest of the farm will be unscathed, and I will take the property all to myself. Not only will I rid the world of the horrible Dante, I will also convert Adam's phony farm into a masterpiece. The world we know will indeed be changed, for the better.

Adam Campbells Journal:
March 12 1:06am.
It is a full moon tonight. I have heard bone chilling cries of the horrendous ware wolf, though the robots keep him at a distance. Something is wrong tonight. Dante is not as passionate with me during our cuddling as he usually is. He has been stuck inside himself, not able to escape a mental prison he has made. Maybe its the ware wolf? Anyways, i made a promise to Barbara that we would have our intimate moment tonight, so i must leave Dante. Maybe he needs some time alone. I walked through the damp grass near the chicken coop when suddenly the robot stopped sliding. I hurried back to Dante and he was more frightened then ever. Then i heard an eerie ticking noise coming from underneath the hay bail. I peeked inside the hay and found a time bomb set with 2:12 seconds left. I clutched Dante's collar and yanked him out of the shed. But i was seconds to late. The ware wolf had descended upon the farm. As the ware wolf gazed at us with glowing eyes, i noticed Scott Lucyk and Braden Saretsky running down the moonlit street with wicked grins. Scott waved, and i turned over to see the razor sharp blood drenched fangs of the ware wolf driving into Dante's fur. He tumbled over into the soft dirt, and allowed the ware wolf to feed on him. I darted into the house and called the police, and camped out until they arrived. I was safe, but poor Dante had become the ware wolfs midnight snack.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha....
    That was reallt funny i like your decriptive words and punctuation. I wanted to read more and more. You kept me hooked with your creative and exciting ideas GOOD JOB!!
    5/5

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOHHHHH my gon Scott this was amazing and thankyou for ridding the world of Dante your work will be very appreciated. I wanted more to happen what will happen next. 5/5 Yah go scott

    ReplyDelete