Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If I was Invisible

So, what would YOU do if you were invisible? Would you go to a doctor? I know i wouldn't. That would ruin all the fun. Besides, doctors aren't on your side, he'd probably turn you in to the military. I would do something fun! Like go to a massive party and everyone wouldn't be able to see me. After my party, i would go to a fancy restaurant that serve fantastic food and take some free samples. Although, it would be awkward walking around naked all the time, who'd be surprised to see a shirt and pants floating around with no body there. Or if you became visible, you'd be wearing no clothing! But being invisible would have its downsides. You would loose most of your communications with others because of the risk somebody would turn you in. But imagine floating silently around with nobody able to see you, all the things you could do! Another thing I'd do would to take a bunch of money so that when i turned back, id be loaded and set for live. But what about all those people who were real jerks to you? Would you get you sweet revenge and haunt, scare, or even hurt them? Or would you just forgive and forget and go your own way? Hard choice. Id probably do one or two naughty things, but then id be off to find some more interesting things to do, like maybe go on a space shuttle heading for the moon or a submarine to the depths of the oceans. Or haven't you ever wonder what it would be like to live in a MASSIVE house, like Bill Gates or Paul McCartney? Id go live with one of those ridiculously rich people, and see what life would be like. Awesome, id guess.

5 comments:

  1. Your ideas were some intoresting topics, at the same time, they were a little too random. I liked when you explained not getting to wear any clothes. You didnt really stay on 2-3 topics, un-organization is a tricky thing to look at as the writer but take it into mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your idea about going to the moon was very creative. I also like how you talked about the down side of being invisible. Maybe one thing you could work on is picking one or two ideas and stick with them, instead of going on about five or six of them. For ideas I would give you a 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This happing alot I am finding lots of people with beginig with a question which soon might become unoriginal, but I not judging that. I doenjoy the mon idea unless you not wearing a spacesuit that you would just explode.I don't like how you don't stay on 2-3 topics but jumping to alot of them. I give it a 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this was very good and you didn't have a bunch of ideas. I would give you a 4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good. I give you a 3

    ReplyDelete